Friday, April 13, 2007

~ level vibes ~

Well, finally, inspired by my blogga bredrin Stunner I have started my own photoblog. This was in the back of my mind to do for quite a few months now, but as usual everything concerning yours truly takes forever to implement.
Most of the posts will be just abstract, arbitrary type stuff, some decent some obviously garbage. What I love about this site though is that you are forced to only post shots taken on that same day, therefore you can't jut dig in your stash and post your best shots taken days or years ago. You are forced to pick up that camera and create new material worthy of putting online. I am still torn between linking my official photography website to it or leaving it 100% anonymous. Of course that would also affect revealing my identity on this site also, not that anybody out there really cares about who I am (or who I am not).
Anyway take a look if you will at level vibes , only a few pics are out there so far though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great news Immigrant! Mi gone check it out now!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home