Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Goodbye Locks!


Well its that time of year again. My dog Chewy got a stay of execution as I could not cut off his dreads last week because of the sudden change to cooler weather. But this weekend; goodbye pretty locks, time fi de baldhead Chewy again! He couldn't handle an ATL summer with all of that wool. But don't worry chewy, by Oct- Nov your locks should be back to its full glory and when I walk you in the evenings all the hot young girls will be saying to me "What a lovely dog! What's his name? Does he bite? He's beautiful!".
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

you have to post a photo after the shave

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chewy? Did you name him after Chewbacca?

7:47 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

Correct Leon. I am not a big Star Wars fan, but he does look like that character.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Abeni said...

Yeah I too wanna see an after shave photo

10:57 PM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

So do you save the dog's har for use in wigs?

What kind of song is it?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home