Thursday, October 05, 2006

Heading South

Well me and de wifey head south to Fort Lauderdale early tomorrow morning. I am cursed with a woman that is scared of flying so unless it is overseas (and those are after months of persuading) we have to drive. This one will be 9hours if we go straight thru, but we will stop for an hour or two in Orlando so she can see her sister (and get her hair"done"). Hopefully I can persuade my brother-in-law to drop what he is doing and take a short flight around central Florida with me. That is a long shot though.
I will be taking photos for a private organization involved in some of the production but I do hope to at least get a few that are interesting enough to post on this site. Ketch up wid uno next week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the looong drive!

Check out my new photblog at http://exoticfotos.blogspot.com/, all the pictures are taken with my new Kodak Z650.

I might need a few pointers from you, so feel free to drop some!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home