Monday, October 02, 2006


From the Rear

Now what is about my Jamaican woman, well to be honest my black woman period? Without a decent amount of bumper they are just not all there. Is me alone or are other men of West Indian persuasion focused on the bumper just as much as the face? Nothing like a good sized ROUND bumper on a black woman. It can practically negate an unattractive face! But then again I am a firm believer in the fact that no woman is truly unattractive, its all relative, just depends ones taste at a particular time and her immediate female environment.
But that bumper! Even the smallish ones can look good, just has to be the right shape on the right woman. Big can also be too big, but when you get around to those beautiful women of dark complexion the rear is the real test that matters. My wife always says the first thing I look at is a woman's ass and I am not ashamed to say its quite true because if dat not saying nuting I will not be taking a second look.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cooyah said...

a well proportioned backside is innately related to sex and procreation (as are most things) in hetero relationships. a well taken care of woman (ass, hair, face, weight, how she dresses) subconciously portrays to a man that she has characteristics he wants in a future mother of his children and she may closely relate to characteristics he has in himself. And well in sex, u know.....

2:09 PM  
Blogger Abeni said...

hmmm..where are the men with the comments?

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes I love my black women with that sweet basketball, bubble butt, ass!

My girlfriend says the same thing about me, that the first place I look at on a woman is her ass!

I agree with the Doc, Latinas gots some sweet ass too!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am blessed!

Thanks for stopping by De-Immi. Don't think you've commented before. Mek sure seh yu come back.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

I am definitely a butt man. I am also a legs man, a face amn and a breast man, but I love a good butt pon a lady.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home