Wednesday, July 05, 2006

European Cup Now!

Yes I know European Cup is really a club ting, but we may as well call the World Cup that now. I know like me, half the world was well dissapointed when Brazil got kicked out. Don't even talk bout Argentina! Maybe Quarter finals should be a best of three ting so no foolishness decides the games. What uno think?
Well it look like France going win this ting now, dem must can handle Italy, and it would be good to see some black youts take centre stage for a change.
I tried to order the official FIFA T&T world cup shirt,.... dem run out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Bull said...

I want one of the shirts too. They soon run them again...

10:29 PM  
Blogger Abeni said...

Argentina bent on breaking my heart.Still I can't learn my lesson

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home