Monday, May 29, 2006

Not An Easy Road -Pt 2.

Been to their home twice since shooting the "wedding". First time to deliver the pics and collect the balance of my money. No problem there, she loved the pics even though the groom's sour attitude was obvious in 80% of them. She had my cash put aside in an envelope for me. Cash is always good. Second time to arrange to shoot her 13 year old daughter who is trying to get into modelling. Good looking girl, very eager to start shooting.
Both times Mr. Groom was nowhere to be seen. First time he was out "working" second time he was just out. In fact I did pass there a third time to give he a CD with all her digital images, but ended up just leaving it in the mailbox. His car was again not in the driveway and this was at 10pm on a Tuesday night. I have asked no questions as it is really none of my business. But on one hand I am hoping they end up living happily ever after, but on the other hand I keep on thinking she can do so much better than that idiat yout.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abeni said...

Good luck to dem

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home