Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taping a Video stream

I caught the last 45 minutes of the MARLEYFEST as I had a function to attend earlier. From what I saw it was pretty good. It was actually from somewhere in downtown Miami. Wish I could have somehow taped the video stream. Taping an audio stream for me is quite simple, that is right up my alley. Anyone have any suggestions or know of software that would allow one to capture streaming video for later replay seperate from the computer? I am more of an end user than a techie when it comes on to PC stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey immigrant! I'm not a techie but my friend Taylor is. He's a fellow Yardie. Found you via Stunner.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I don't have a clue! I have been wanting to do that but I can't do it. If you find out let me know.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've used a program called Camtasia Studio to record all kinds of stuff. Can record specific windows or your whole screen. Check it out here http://www.techsmith.com/

You might wanna try and find a cracked version to download tho.

Good luck
:-)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home