Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Don't Get This

I am one of those people that really scorns shared restrooms. I won’t say public because we should all obviously scorn those! By shared I mean in particular those at work. Whether #1 or #2 I always religiously scrub my hands, I try to touch as little as possible not only before, but after I wash my hands, and I use a paper towel to open the door on the way out. As you probably know that internal door handle is the nastiest thing in there as all who neva wash dem hand grab dat first! I also never flush the urinal or toilet until the stall door is open and I can make a mad dash away from the unit as I push the lever. Why you ask? Well what ever is in the bowl is sprayed at least 20 feet outwards because of the splash created by the flush. And you know those heavy traffic units have a much stronger flush than our units at home!
What really pisses me off though is how many people (is it only the men?) actually head straight for the door without any washing of hands. And I don’t know if is me alone notice this, and I don’t want to insert any type of racial bias, BUT how come 99% of the black man dem wash and about 80% of our Caucasian bredrin don’t. What de r*ss is up with dat?? I actually did a sort of poll or test over a few weeks and asked an office mate to do the same. SAME CONCLUSION! Are they in such a hurry to leave because a black man is in there with them? (joke mi a mek people). Why don’t they wash? Do blacks just want to waste as much time in the restroom as they can possibly justify (joke again). I don’t get it. One race is not any more tidy or healthier than the other. I know urine is supposed to actually be sterile, but still nobody wants to touch another man’s piss, let alone your own! An as for de other ting that is definitely a no-no!! Is it just the men?
All the female Caucasians that I have come into intimate contact with over the years (just a few!) have been quite clean and hygienic. About equally so with the black women. Can some female out there run a bathroom spy poll and tell me if the same applies? Are they rushing out of the restrooms too?
I really cannot figure this one out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

them juss dont bother i guess.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I try to avoid public toilets, even the one at work, as much as I can. Smell to awfull and yuh can buck-up pon some really nasty and traumatic sites! True Dr.D, the female toilets are normally cleaner...lie yuh use di female bathroom! I have used one only to wash my hands, there wasn't any soap in the male bathroom...hmmm. Nasty dem nasty! Using the toilet and not washing dem hands, just nasty!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Deelze said...

Please the female public bathrooms are nasty as hell!!

You do not want to go into a public ladies room!

White men are known not to wash their hands and I for the life of me do not know why!!! YUCK!

~Smooches~

1:13 PM  
Blogger Deelze said...

I agree with Jamaican Queen 100%!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Abeni said...

Some female toilets are disgusting with pads and all kinda crap left in public view.I guess both sexes guilty of not washing after using the washroom

7:23 PM  
Blogger De Immigrant said...

Yes, I have heard and am now hearing the women are not much better than us men. So they are none washers too? But as Dr D said nothing can beat the piss all around a urinal! Are they that small to some guys that they actually miss so frequently?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Public bathrooms are nasty - but, I must say where I come from there is a lot of handwashing going on in the female bathrooms - it is not uncommon for paper towel to be run short of.

I did once work in a hotel in Lethbridge, Alberta. Part of my job was to clean the lounge in the morning. Well... that meant there was a night of men and women drinking and urinating the night before - I found the mens bathroom ALWAYS way way nastier than the womens. Seems they just can't aim them peckers - ugh!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Desiree said "Pecker"> Ahh hhahaha... long time me nuh hear that. yes... so I noticed this nastiness here too, last year! Nuff nuff nasty people deh bout. Me a go stop shake hands too...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Since moving to NYC...I have seen some of the nastiest womens bathrooms ever.
I went to the 40/40 club and they have a bathroom for everyone...the super-model last name Campbell used the effing bathroom and didn't wash HER hands...it's not just white people....sadly.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home