Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This will END THE STORY FOREVER.

Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table.
He looks into his small bowl. It is empty.
"Who's been eating my porridge?!!" he squeaks.
Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair.
He looks into his bowl, and it is also empty.
"A who eat mi porridge?!!", he roars.
Momma Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells at the top of her voice,
"Ah me get up first and wake everybody else ina de house. A me mek de coffee, ah me unload de dishwasher from las night and put weh everyting."
"Ah me go hout ina de cold morning hair and fetch de newspaper.Ah me set de table.An ah me put out de pus,clean de litter tray and fill de water and food dish."
"An now unuh decide fe drag unuh sorry bear-hasses downstairs and grace mi kitchen wid unuh grumpy self!
Let me tell you dis once an for all."
"NUH RAAS PORRIDGE NO MEK YET!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

~LOL~

Good one...that's right Mama Bear a tell them hass how things a go!!

I love it! *smile*

~Smooches~

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!
Mi love dah one yah mi yute!!! Good one!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Abeni said...

LOl and that's the last word fuh real

9:02 PM  
Blogger Stu said...

We used to actually eat porridge when we were kids. I don't even know to this day what it was made of, but it was nasty.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home