Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dozing Off

Just dozed off watching the BET 25th anniversary thing on tv…YAWN…I think I missed about half of it. Saw who I really wanted to see though; New Edition, crazy Bobby Brown & poor old druggy Whitney. What was wrong with her voice?? She could barely talk!! Really watched it just to get a little time in with the Missus as we really don’t spend much time together during the week. We watched, commented on people, I dozed in and out of consciousness, …..until towards the end she started passing some SERIOUS gas. Dat wake mi up fi real ! I was outa there!!
(No,... she does not ever, ever read this blog or I would be dead!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Deelze said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by.

I hate having to get shots, I don't mind giving them though!! LOL!

Cool site, will be back to read more....stay cool!

~Smooches~

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Bwoy, you wicked you know!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home