Wednesday, September 28, 2005

DAWG

Imagine! mi a liv in house wid dawg (dog)! 19 years an' mi all a liv wit dawg!!
He is a good looking mongrel, supposed to be my daughter's, but yu kno 'ow it go; me feed it, me bade it, me play with it, me (and de wife) walk it. Yes it lives in the house, all 55 lbs of it. It has a sick leg now, took him to the local vet, dyam bitch (the vet that is) manage to squeeze $185 out of me!! For what?!? All she do is shave off the hair and tell me it look infected (after 4 hours!). She also gave me some anti-biotics for it and one of those cone things for him to wear over his head. BUT $185 just for dat!!? If it deh a yard dat foot hafi jus tek time drop off!
The Vet; young black girl around 26-30, just works from 10am-3pm, and obviously making a killing. Only in Atlanta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home